Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Ending/Favorite Vogue Spread






Wow! I can't believe the end of the year is right around the corner. Which means my preparation time is so limited. 1-1-11 is when I'm launching my surprise.=) Yikes! That's only days away! I'm ready for you December (not really) lol

At the end of each month I'm going to post my favorite spread in Vogue. I am a Vogue fanatic and I love the international ones more than anything!
My favorite spread from the November issue comes from French Vogue. Model Freja Beha Erichsen/Shot by Hedi Slimane
I am so in love with this editorial. It's so feminine and soft. I'm completely obsessed with black & white photographs and Freja looks stunning!

picture credits
www.thefashionspot.com



Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment