Monday, October 3, 2011

Chai Tea Vintage

Hey you guys!!!!!!!

I've been M.I.A all September, I know I suck! lol I've been eating potatoes drinking coffee, measuring clothes, buying vintage, shooting models, u know the regular… I'm in the process of re-launching my site and I am more than excited to show you guys the new layout. It was suppose to launch on 9-29 however, transferring domains was not an easy process. Although it says it’s a piece of cake it really wasn’t. Anyhow, it’s coming along and soooo much better than my last one. Also, the store has a new look as well. Oh goody!! This week it will definitely be up. I know I am always hyper for these types of things.


In other news it's October and my 1 yr anniversary with my "life partner" Sammy is coming up OMG!!!!!!!! Even more explanation points and smiley faces. This is what true love looks like to me :) :) :) :) :) :) :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!! <<<< Yes, I’m there borderline crazy gal. lol







I love my Sammy!!!


&& to my readers…..


Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment