Tuesday, May 1, 2012

1 Year Later!

Good Morning Everyone! Can you believe that it's already May? Is it me or is this year flying by? I'm super stoked about this month. So many wonderful things are happening and one Huge important thing is...... It's my 2nd baby's birthday!!! Happy 1 year Anniversary CHAITEAVINTAGE !! WOOT! WOOT!! I can't explain the feeling right now. I am one person that procrastinates like nobody's business and can never stay consistent with one project. (please no judging) Anywho, I'm extremely proud of myself for keeping up with the store and trying really hard to keep things fresh and new. Where do I go from here? I continue to grow and build this empire I have in mind. I will succeed because I believe in my dreams. Inspire to Aspire! that's my motto for the next year. As I enter year two of this adventure I keep in mind all that I've done so far and promise myself to work harder this year. I wrote down a mini goal for the shop hopefully I can fulfill it come next May.
I would like to thank all that has supported me, from my awesome customers to the models,photographers,friends,family,and my amazing boyfriend. You all made this first year so incredible I love each and everyone of you. Now for Year 2! Cant Wait! Enjoy FreeShipping as well as surprise discounts throughout the month of May as a token of thanks! Also, look for us at different events and fashion shows this month as well as through the summmer! P.S Sorry for soooooo many pics! lol I wanted to show you guys some of the shoots and prep work I did last year... Love you 2 pieces ♥ Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment