Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Issue Day 2 - DOT By Marc Jacobs

Hey you guyssss!!! Over the weekend I decided to stop by Macy's to select a new fall fragrance. I knew what I wanted ahead of time because I'm such a Marc Jacobs freak with perfumes when I received the news that their was a new perfume with polka dots! I literally hit the roof and did a pauly d fist pump! (lol I'm serious) It's sweet with a little spice to it and I adore the bottle to pieces. I've been wearing it for 3 days now and the smell lasts all day which is a plus and its not overwhelming when you spray it as most fragrances are; I love it and I will definitely purchase it again. I've attached some photos of DOT along with an interview of Marc Jacobs on the fragrance. :) :) Marc Jacobs Talks DOT
Love you 2 pieces ♥ Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment