Sunday, October 17, 2010

Inside Coco Rocha's Apt VOGUE

“This piggy bank is one of my favorite things,” Rocha says. “I love how at first glance it looks like a YSL bag, but when you take a closer look you realize it actually reads, yove saved la rent. It’s genius!”






Coco Rocha as most of you know is Canadian fashion model. She is one of my favorite models! She is just gorgeous, I cant get enough of her. Coco & her husband James Conran opened their apartment to Vogue for a new feature in "APT with LSD,” Lauren Santo Domingo ." The apartment is so beautiful! It has so many wonderful vintage pieces and the decor is down right amazing. My favorite piece was the piggy bank! Oh My Gaga! It's soooo creative,Brilliant!

Coco-"Walking through the two-bedroom apartment, you find each room filled with books, bottles, pictures, and souvenirs. “Every spot in this house has a story,” she says. “And James remembers everything, so he can tell you what is behind each and every item.”


Picture Credits
http://www.vogue.com/culture/article/inside-coco-rochas-apartment


Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2055236/a-cali-tale?claim=9tbsugjneb9

No comments:

Post a Comment