Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen
Skull Peep-Toe Pumps
Iconic leather peep-toe features signature wing detail, back studding and the skull with black stones.
Self-covered studded heel, 5" (125mm)
Self-covered platform, ¾"
Leather & peep toe
$1245.00


Alexander McQueen
Open-Toe Ankle Boots
Cutting-edge fenced leather inspires with caged lines and engraved golden detail.
Engraved resin heel, 6" (150mm)
Engraved resin platform, 1¾"
Leather & Open Toe
$1375.00


Alexander McQueen
Samurai Strappy Sandals
Stacked heel, 6" (150mm)
Leather Open-Toe $1095.00




Picture Credit:Saks Fifth Avenue

I saw these McQueen's and immediately fell in love! How could you not? My favorite are the skull pumps. I am completely obsessed with leather open toe pumps, so this was a delight to see! Can I afford them, probably not lol but I can dream can't I?


Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

1 comment: