Thursday, January 20, 2011

Laptop Fixed! :)

I'm so excited that my laptop is fixed!!! I was literally dying from not posting for almost a month. Today starts day one of a frenzy of posts on A Cali Tale lol...Oh btw a little birdie told me u can find ACALITALE by tweeting lol @ACALITALE so follow me on twitter :). I'm not well im sure you guys know that by now. Below are a few pics of me from tuesday (a rainy day) while I was on my way to do a little thrifting! Have a super day guys!







Love you 2 pieces ♥

Cali

3 comments:

  1. Yay u are back! i kno u been takin alot of pics. i want to see them all. cali u will be a style icon. im a proud fan of urs. i support to til the death of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Picks even on a not so Great Day Cali.. Feel Better.. Oh and send us girls some of those great finds ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fab in the rain snow sun u are just a super fab gal!

    ReplyDelete