Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Business Woman Diary

"Starting an online business is easy!" That's what I was told, a boldface lie! lol I thought this would be a piece of cake but its actually a whole cake lol! So many things I thought would be a breeze turned out to be complexed. I am, however, in love with this and I'm really trying hard to have everything perfect for you guys. My site is being redone and I'm just getting all my paperwork straight. I can't wait to open the store. It will be very soon! =) Although blogging was my first passion, I have fallen short of being the full time blogger I wanted to become. I wish I could blog everyday about fashion but when you are trying to start a business, blogging is sort of last thing on my to-do list. I will try harder to bring you all more outfit posts and more fashion findings.


here are some old pics that I just screwed araound with! :)


Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

1 comment:

  1. Keep Up The Good Work Cali. Cant Wait till the grand opening! As you know I am a business owner my self and It is definitely a challenge. keep in mind these words of wisdom- Behind every person you see as a success, are a lot of unsuccessful years. Oh and I found this women by the name of Deborah Evens She owns a Vintage warehouse named AD Vintage Clothing
    http://www.advintageclothing.com thought you would be interested. Talk soon

    ReplyDelete