Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Post Valentine's Day!!!


Hey Guys!!!! I know I've been M.I.A for sometime now. Do you all forgive me? Say Yes! Say yes! lol I have two posts today the first one is to make u gals jealous a little lol....My Vday was amazing. My boyfriend Sammy is the best when I mean the best I mean the BEST!! on friday the 11th he cooked dinner for me which was delicious on Saturday he made breakfast and we went on a movie date awww lol.... But, Yesterday had to be one of the happiest days of my life. I told him on Vday to be creative,because,anyone can go to the store and buy flowers,candy,ballons etc... (BORING) That stuff is overrated and over priced. So, instead Sammy created a beautiful site and video of us for vday and I would like to share it with you gals & guys today. I love LOVE and love being in LOVE. Especially with such a great person like Sammy. Ok, I'm going to just get to it sorry for lagging on about my awesome boyfriend lol Here is the link to the site :) LOVE Click there and have a box of tissues with you. I was literally in tears. Also here is the link to the youtube video. love video Sidebar: Once you visit the site and look at the video check out the other videos Sammy has on his youtube channel. He's a videographer/director and he's amazing! I love his work! Well thats all for now guys! I will update my blog later on for my second post!



Love you 2 pieces



Cali

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwl im very jealous. this is the most sweetest cutest gift in the world. i hope u guys last forever my new fav couple. you look great together. im happy your happy cali as a fan of urs i love it. we love sammy now. haha hes a trophy boyfriend..ps we forgive u lol. i have tears in my eyes that was so damn cute

    ReplyDelete