Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Tings Comin'

Hiiiii you guys!!! This month has started off super fantastic but, I am on work overload with ZERO help!! It's extremely stressful at times but I actually love the rush. (I'm weird I know) I have a few shoots coming up along with the men's expansion for my store. In addition to shooting I am in the process of moving into an apartment and with sammy. This is really huge deal to me! However, im sure we’ll be fine. (Crossing fingers and toes) lol jk… in other news in a month I'll be heading to VEGAS BABY for a business trip and I'm dragging my boyfriend with me lol.. Have you ever sat there and really thought about how blessed you are? I just did that a few hours ago and I can't believe how much I've grown within a year. I’m very proud of myself! I am working with a bunch of NEW models male & female and I’ve probably never been this wound up in my life about a photoshoot lol as I come closer to each one I’ll keep you wicked awesome readers up on what’s going on in the crazy world of Cali Shabazz.








Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment