Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Floral Blazer

Hey you guys!!! Here are a few pics from 2 days ago. An outfit post with my new favorite floral blazer. It will be available next week in the store. It's lightweight and a little big on me but im totally obsessed with it.. I might not give it up lol... Funny thing is when I got it I seen a movie ticket from 1998 so we can at least say this blazer has been around for 12 years already lol.. Its a really fun piece and perfect for the spring! What do you guys think?? Aren't you just smitten over it?

P.S this is the first post of myself since I dyed my air BLONDE AHHHHHHHHH!!! Huge change!!! It's still growing on me Im not a fan as of yet lol but it's getting there. Do uuu likeee??









love you 2 pieces ♥



Cali

1 comment:

  1. Cali you loook great! The blazer is hawt and so luv ur hair color.

    ReplyDelete