Friday, February 10, 2012

All Moved In!




Hey dawwwwlings!! Guess what?? I have my internet on in our new apartment which means time to catch up on some posts!! We are in a frenzy going back and forth to ikea, furniture stores, target etc... I'm actually blogging from an oversized tote and a box whilst sammy & my brother put together all the dressers and the entertainment center. Boy, this apartment looks like a train hit it. lol I do not like clutter but i'm trying my best not to complain because I know we have to unpack everything piece by piece. I wish I had 100 hands to do it in a jiffy. (wishful thinking) Below are a few pics of the apartment yesterday. Look at the bed frame sammy put together all by himself! I don't think its anything this boy can't do. Also, you can partially see my munchkin destroying his room like a true 4 year old lol.



Next week will be even more exhausting but I'm so so so ready!!! I will definitely keep you guys up to date on this really huge project coming next week!! yay!!!


Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment