Monday, March 5, 2012

"March"ing to the top

It's March and I still suck as a blogger smh lol... I made a promise that I'll blog more and I've yet to keep that ode. So much for my New Years Resolution thus far. Anyway, It's my favorite month of the year, MARCH!!! My bday month as well as my blog's bday month as well. Two years of blogging and I can probably count on my finger how many posts I've done. This really is sucky! :( Ok umm uhhh I'll be good this month and I'll try really really hard! lol (seriously)


Anyway, Philadelphia,I have a goodie for you! I am having my first Sidewalk Sale! Loads of Vintage for you beauties and fine gentleman. Come pound the pavements with me March 31st. Guess what?? Im baking cookies and I have iced chai tea. Ture Bliss, I know, thank me later! lol Are you freakin ready??? I sure as heck am!!



Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment