Monday, July 16, 2012

In a #COWABUNGA mood

I bet you love how I used that hashtag in a title. No? lol I'm in a COWABUNGA mood! Today had to be one of the greatest days I've ever lived. I laughed and smiled and enjoyed each and every minute of this summa ju lie day. A much needed talk with someone who I can't go an hour without thinking of, about 2 1/2 cups of coffee, eating ice cream with my munchkin, and a few sketches for my line :) :) :) and other messiness lol ... In love with life right now. No one can take this joy away! Im totally babbling and it's ok I promise never to do it again! lol ;) Guess what??? ACALITALE is on instagram ! Follow up and check out the craziness and interesting vintage finds daily! Do u adore these photos? A hippie bride.. wardrobe provided by Chai Tea Vintage..
#bliss #love #summer
photo credit- google & mee :) That's all for now lol Love you 2 pieces ♥ Cali

5 comments:

  1. You look stunning in the purple dress! You definitely aced that look great job . U are great Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love! Such a great post & blog here!!!
    I am happy to have found your blog. I can see that you are doing it with passion and style!
    Though If you want we could follow each other via gfc and Bloglovin? Let me now on my blog!

    Lots of kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely~ the purple dress is beautiful. i want it. a new line? congrats! i wish u the best of luck on ur new collection cali. my idol i love you

    ReplyDelete