Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tokyo Diamond

Fashion to me is everything! I have always dreamed of going to Paris like any other girl in this world who is into fashion lol and why not Paris is the fashion Capital of the world! I have recently fallen in love with Japan. I want to meet a real “Harajuku” girl. Their style is amazing; I just have to photograph it. There are very distinct styles in Tokyo like the (Kogal)- which is like the “California Valley Girl” style where the girls are platform boots, a miniskirt, copious amounts of makeup, hair coloring (usually blonde), artificial suntans, and designer accessories. (Sweet Lolita)-which consists of childish pastel-colored clothes, lots of lace and ribbons. The Ganguro style which is my favorite it consists of bleached hair, a dark tan, black and white eyeliner false eyelashes and platform boots, tie-dyed sarongs, mini-skirts, hibiscus flower hairpins, and lots of bracelets, rings and necklaces even white lipstick. I’m so excited about this trip hopefully I can get a shot of each trend to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment