Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby, I've got the blues

Finally! An outfit post! lol I was in the mood for some photos and decided hmmm why not snap a few shots for my blog. Very "Cray Cray" (yes, i say corny stuff like that lol) Wednesday to say the least but that's the story of my life, always running around never any time to relax. I did, however, sneak in a nap outside meanwhile a mosquito discovered my bare arms and had a feild day! Arrrghh! What do you all think of the electric blue?
The Rundown Shirt & cropped pants - Nordstrom necklace- 7/11- yes this is true 1 buck! shoes- DSW watch- Marc Jacobs sunnies- gucci bag- retro - chai tea vintage Magazine - Vogue Espana Love you 2 pieces ♥

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful and chic! The blue looks amazing on you. great post

    ReplyDelete