Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dude, where have you been?

Well, hello there! It's been a while since I've felt like blogging. My mind has been all over the place. I've been A Messy Mess! But, I'm all better now. (CHEESE) Sooooo hmmm I don't even know where to start lol Ok, ummm let's start from friday lol... My little brother turned the big 21 and we treated him to a night on the town in Alantic City, New Jersey. It was raining cats & dogs but that didn't stop us from grabbing our dancing shoes and having a B-A-L-L! I haven't been out for sometime and I definitely enjoyed myself and I'm sure he did as well lol.. To his party I wore HM printed shorts,an oversized black tee,tan pumps,gold accessories,a ruby red LV clutch. Here are a few pics from my weekend overall was pretty awesome! How about you guys? What did you all get into? The two guys are my other two brothers. None with the bday boy :( Love you 2 pieces ♥ Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment