Friday, September 24, 2010

A GAGA FIX 'Jo Calderone'




If you do not love Gaga GO straight to jail! Do not pass go, do not collect 200.00 dollars. She is definitely the new young MJ and everyone knows how much I loooove MJ. Maybe I’m exaggerating a little but I’m telling you GAGA is the Prince of POP! lol I love her performances, her videos, and her outfits are insane! Above I’ve posted pictures of Gaga’s alter Ego “Jo Caldernone”. Just when you thought she couldn’t knock you off your feet, she does it again!!! This was a spread from Vogue Hommes Japan shot by photographer Nick Night. I’m astonished! I can not think of anything left to say but GAGA For President! I now love her a billion times more for doing this! Dear Gaga, You kick A$$! Also, the interview is even better than the pictures. Check it out!





Vogue Hommes Japan: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Jo Calderone: Palermo, Sicily
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE WHAT YOU DO / YOUR OCCUPATION?
Jo Calderone: Mechanic for my dad’s business. This is the first time I’ve had my picture taken.
WHEN DID YOU DISCOVER YOU WANTED TO TO THIS?
Jo Calderone: Well, I always helped my dad at work, since I was a kid. I thought it would be fun to have my picture taken.
WHAT ARE YOUR AMBITIONS?
Jo Calderone: I’d love to own my own car shop, I have a bunch of my own ‘muscle’ cars. Maybe if I take some more pictures I can afford it.
WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO LADY GAGA?
Jo Calderone: I met her at a shoot Nick Knight was doing. She’s fuckin beautiful, and funny, and interesting. I was a little nervous for Nick to start shooting. She said, “Don’t be baby, you were “born this way.” I took her out after. . The rest is private

3 comments: