Monday, September 20, 2010

Rest In Peace



Hello Readers,
Sorry for the lack of posts last week.
For starters I didn't make it to New York.
(I Know,Bummer) We arrived at the bus station just in time to see our bus pull off.
However,that was only the beginning of the saddest day, I have ever encountered thus far. I went to my mother's house because she always cheers me up and at her house I received some bad news. I saw it all over her face when I walked in the door. Her face looked like she had seen a ghost. My body had chills, I asked her what happened and she told me that a VERY very close friend of mine had passed away. I hate to be a Debbie Downer but this news was indeed the most shocking and extremely painful. I felt my body go numb and I cried so hard I gave myself a headache. I can't continue to write for his passing is still hard to cope with.

I'll end with R.I.P Roni....
I'll always love you

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou

love you 2 pieces ♥

Cali

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. I love that you are so strong because I would be devastated. Keep your head up and smile all the time. I love you cali. RIP to your friend Roni

    ReplyDelete