Saturday, September 11, 2010

New York Madness

Honestly, I ‘m battling a love-hate relationship with New York. I love sight seeing, the people, the restaurants and the fashions. However, driving to and in New York ticks me OFF!. The traffic and well it’s mainly the traffic, lol I have no patience for traffic so I freak out most of the time and blast my bloody music and eventually I blow my car speakers. L As much as I love New York, I seriously need to consider an alternate route. So today, Bougie Boo and I are going to take the Greyhound Bus to NY. My friends think I’m going mad for traveling to NY on 9-11. I don’t see what the problem is….

(Rest in peace, to all of the people who lost their life on September 11th 2001.)


Moving along, today will indeed be another interesting day in “Caliwood” a.k.a my brain. I get off at 3pm and I still haven’t gotten my manicure and pedicure. I decided to procrastinate and wait until the day I leave because I’m so lazy lol. Grrrrr! Bougie Boo is going to KILL me! I’m always rushing and sometimes I’m “fashionably late”. But, I get there, that’s what counts right? I’m estimating our arrival in New York around tomorrowish? Lol j/k.. SideNote::(I wish I had a Vanilla Bean Frapp with caramel drizzle inside the cup and on top of the Frapp.) hmmmm yummm Calorie heaven! Yikes! Time is ticking its 2pm which means I’m almost off (dancing)…. To say that today will be pure madness would be an understatement.



P.S 33 days left until Cali forn I aaaaa!!!



Love you 2 pieces ♥

Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment