Sunday, December 26, 2010

THE END OF 10

As then of year creeps up on us in a few days. I wanted to post somethings that I've learned this year. 2010 has been interesting but I'm glad its over. I'm pumped to see what 11 has in store for me. I have some great things planned but hopefully I will be able to fulfill them, God's willing.


1.laugh! As hard as things may seem there is always someone who has it worst. "We're only young once, but with humor we can be immature forever"
2.Live! Im sure you read my post on life. If not ..."I would rather have thrity minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.
3.Never compromise yourself. You are all you've got
4.Maybe its better to be at the bottom,because the only place you can go is up
5.Never be afraid to love
6.Don't be ashamed to say what you aren't ashamed to think
7.If God had meant for today to be perfect,he wouldn't have invented tomorrow.
8.I've learned that I drink alot of coffee. No, seriously too much!
9.I've learned to control my attitude, somewhat. I'm working on it! ;)
10. Communicate
11.If you believe in it,stand by it and work your ass off to make it happen.
12.Love yourself
13.Trust

"The greatest pleasure in life, is doing something people say you can't do"



Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment