Friday, December 24, 2010

Flyy Day( New In)

Happy Flyy Guys!! I'm sorry for the lack of posting within the last week. I promise to stay on top of it this week coming up. I am so ready to show you guys what I've been working on all this time for 1-1-11. Remember to check back here to see the surprise! :) I do not have an outfit post for you today. However, tomorrow I will. Below, I posted pics of the cutest purple pumps that I've found at an vintage store yesterday. I've been searching for purple pumps for the past two months and I finally found a great pair. These pumps are 4inch with a 2 1/2inch platform. I love them!






Although I do not celebrate xmas, I would like to say Happy Holiday's to those of you who do!!! Enjoy this time with your family & friends!


Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment