Friday, December 10, 2010

Google Demo Slam: Virtual Fashion Show




While browsing the web I stumbled across this 30 second Japanese commercial created by (Wieden+Kennedy Tokyo)of girls trying on different clothing using google search. How awesome is that? I just had to share with you guys. I'm a huge online shopper and I hate looking at pictures of clothes wondering if they would fit me and how they would look, this has to be the most genius idea ever! "It features the Image Search functions ‘sort by color’ and ‘similar images’ and shows that you can do more with Google than you imagined.-says robbin waldemar... "Oh, the possibilities!!! Also, it looked as if it was huge fun creating this commercial. I really wish I could of been at this videoshoot. lol


Happy Flyy Day Guys!!

Have a super weekend!



Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment