Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF THIS/ A LITTLE BIT OF THAT

Good Morning Guys! I've been a running around like a maniac from city to city.. PURE MADNESS!! It will all work out at the end right? As the craziness began I decided to start an account through chictopia and if I must say I am borderline obsessed with this site. I can't wait to upload more pics on there as well as on here. It's almost 2011 sheesh! This year flew by! Time is tick,tick,ticking and I know you all are ready for me to reveal my surprise!! :)

On another note, because I loooooove MJ soo much I can't help but to love Francis Bell aka "Smooth Jackson" The Michael Jackson Tribute Artist... I've seen people dance but I've never seen anyone as good as him. Seriously, he's awesome! Check him out in the videos on his blog. Follow his blog on tumblr! http://mjbad21.tumblr.com

I should have an outfit post coming later stay tuned!!



Love you 2 pieces ♥

Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment