Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day :p

The First Of April! Is it me or is this year flying by? Gotta work harder to make my dreams come true. Everyday is another day to progress. Well it's 1 am and I have Sammy up talking his head off of his shoulders. (Which is nothing new) lol He just told me to start a countdown to his special day which is April 19th. I literally do not know what to get him :s...Please don't tell him ok? shhhh!!! I'm taking a break from measuring and steaming my merchandise. I can hear my bed calling my name. I feel bad for ignoring it :( Enough with the babbling already. Here are a few photos Sammy took of me doing what I do best... As my store is coming along I hope you guys are just as ecstatic as I am. Happy Flyy Day and I hope you all have a great weekend!!!











Love you 2 pieces ♥




Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment