Friday, April 8, 2011

Flyy Day The "CTV" Edition

Allow me to reintroduce CTV! As most of my readers know, I've spent countless months on preparing the launch of my online store called Chai Tea Vintage on 1-1-11. Unfortunately, that didn't happened. I am such a perfectionist when it comes to presenting things and as much time as I spent on preparing the store, I felt that it wasn't right so I never opened. However, five months later (May 1st,2011) I will finally open the store!! Yay!! I know in my heart that I've selected some pretty awesome merchandise. Most pieces were gifts from My Grandmother, and her friends, so you know they will be stunning. I chose not to sell through etsy as well. (Which was also a tough transition) Finally after all the sweat and blood (ok ok no blood) lol I am ready to start this new adventure as an online store owner. I'm sure you all have been seeing a few of my pieces in stock for the S/S & A/W. I am so anxious & nervous to do this but it has to be done. I've always wanted to own a boutique and I believe that starting one online would be a start to something wonderful. Wish me luck!! Also, make sure you all buy buy buy!!


I believe in me!

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

~Anatole France~





Make sure you guys "like" CTV'S facebook page!!CHAI TEA VINTAGE


Thank you for all your support!!!!




Love you 2 pieces ♥



Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment