Sunday, April 24, 2011

Vintage Photo Gallery

As May 1st slowly approaches I am bitting my nails and my heart is beating out of my chest. One week from today I will launch Chai Tea Vintage. Most people might now see this as a big deal but to me it's HUGE! It's like my baby. I am super duper anxious! AHHHHH!!! I can't wait! lol Have you all "liked" my Chai Tea Vintage Facebook page? If not click here Back to my post! Today ended a really great weekend! I had a blasty blast with Sammy. Still celebrating his birthday which was April 19th. Whislt browsing the web I came across some really cool Black & white photographs. You all know I'm a sucker for B&W photos. I decided to share a few with you all!

Billie Holiday
Diana Ross
Dorothy Dandridge
Grace Jones
Ellen Holly
Tina Turner

Aren't they just divine?? Such beautiful women!

Ok Guys, it's back to work for me!!




Love you 2 pieces ♥



Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment