Thursday, May 26, 2011

You'll Find A Way

Ello!!! I've been up for the last few hours doing last minute preparation for the new merchandise I'm adding to the store tonight. Do I want sleep? Of Course! Could I go for a grande,double shot,2 pumps of vanilla,extra hot caramel macchiato?..Of Course! But, I'd rater do what I love and finish my to do list which consists of me adding more merchandise to C.T.Vthis week. I love what I do and it brings so much joy to me to see what I've accomplished thus far...Are you a thrift freak like me? Do you adore vintage pieces? Well, Have no worries browse my store this weekend for FREE SHIPPING ON All ITEMS!! Did I make your day? I sure hope so!! :P


I feel like this sometimes. I just want to pack my suitcase and go...I can't forget my munchkin maybe his stuff could fit in my suitcase too....(still dreaming)




btw: I recently purchased wicked awesome blue pants. I think I will share them with a flyy day pic tomorrow....Hope you all enjoy your Thursday! I'm beat, but its only 7 am! AHHHHHHH!! I hope this day goes by quick so I can lay in my comfy bed.....Yesss Heaven!!




Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment