Sunday, May 1, 2011

STORE NOW OPEN!!!!

Happy Sunday and ba da da da It's the first of month!! You know what that means right??? CHAI TEA VINTAGE is now open for business. Only a few items up for sell right now. I'll explain that in a later post, but anywho, the main focus was to have my store open by May 1st and I DID IT!!! Thanks to my Sammy so I might as well say WE DID IT!! I love this boy more than ever. He's so supportive and a great life partner to have. Yes, I call him my life partner. (don't judge me) lol I swear I put him through HELL and back these past few weeks. He managed to not kill me! Whew!! lol This was indeed alot of work but we really did it!! #WINNING #VICTORY... I'm sorry for the hashtags but, dude, I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!






NEW MERCHANDISE WILL BE IN STORE EVERY SUNDAY!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE NOW CHECK BACK NEXT WEEK FOR MORE!! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!! SHARE THE LOVE :) CHAI TEA VINTAGE


THANK YOU HONEY!! I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!







Love you 2 pieces ♥



Cali

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS CALI! YOU DID IT! IM PROUD OF YOU AND I KNOW YOU WILL BE THE BEST ONLINE SELLER EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the opening ! Going to check the store :) Ciao from Italy !

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Cali & good luck to u!

    ReplyDelete