Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Coming Soon!!

I'm super excited about the few projects I've been working on the past few weeks. One project is a few changes to my store which includes a Men's section and a under $15 section. My second project is adding to etsy as well. I am also trying to figure out what my logo will be for my store. I have a few sketches but I haven't decided as of yet. This weekend I have a few shoots I'm doing that will feature some of my garments and ACCESSORIES, yessss, finally!! I will also be adding vintage and vintage inspired accessories. Such a treat! My other project is huge, can't tell any details yet but I can't wait to reveal it to you guys..





I hope you all are enjoying the summer!! I know I am. ta ta for now!!


CHAITEAVINTAGE
TWITTER
ETSY STORE

Love you 2 pieces ♥



cali

No comments:

Post a Comment