Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Partner Rick-Key!

Hey! Hey! Hey! On Saturday,(which was my favorite day out of the week) My partner Ricky Codio, and I assisted on a shoot that is currently on the hush hush. We had a ball! Ricky and I make an awesome team. Do you remember my Envy My Vintage shoot in December? If not check it out! Since that shoot Ricky and I have been going insane with ideas and he's also been helping me with my store. :) Be on the lookout for more shoots over the summer. Here is preview of the shoot. Unfortunately, at this time we can't post any pics from the shoot. We were allowed one and I decided to choose this one.

I wanted you all to take a look at some of ricky's work. If you are in the philadelphia area and need a photographer contact my homeslice. Very affordable rates and such a cool person to shoot with. I guarantee you! Below are a few photos taken by him. I hope you enjoy! :)






Stalk him on twitter and facebook. Tell him I sent you lol

facebook:Ricky Codio
twitter: @Rickfallenstar




Love you 2 pieces ♥


Cali

No comments:

Post a Comment