Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog Bday!!!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Today marks 1 FULL year of this blog. I'm super excited for year two as I have grown and have a new outlook on life and fashion. As I mentioned a few days ago I will be transforming my blog. I will blog about fashion but mostly about personal style & life. Are you ready for a fun ride? Get ready for new adventures,outfit posts,video blogs,giveaways and fun!
Also,if you know someone who has a blogger account tell them to follow my blog as I will do theirs. My store is coming along pretty well despite of the situations that prevented me from opening it in January. I'm shooting this weekend and next weekend so lookout for new pics of cool vintage wear via CTV.

To a new year full of light,love,laughs,and style!!!!


Thank you for all your comments,emails,tweets,messages,and follows of my blog and becoming a fan on facebook. You guys are really sweet and kind I appreciate it all.


Love you all 2 pieces ♥



Cali

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday to my favorite blog acalitale.com. cali i want you to know i love you and i will create a blog so that i can comment from there. you inspire me to do so much. i look at you like a big sis. thank you and im ready for year two

    ReplyDelete